919 Fix My AC provides Raleigh homeowners with a full range of HVAC maintenance services. From bi-annual heat pump & furnace maintenance and safety checks, to air conditioning maintenance tune ups, to more in-depth troubleshooting inspections if you think your heating or cooling system might not be functioning properly.
The hot humid weather in Raleigh and surrounding cities during the summer can put a lot of stress on your air conditioner over time. Regular maintenance on your home’s air conditioning and heating system restores your system’s performance. Increased performance saves you money on your energy bills every month, extends the life of your units, helps avoid costly AC, heat pump, or furnace repairs, and improve your overall indoor comfort.
Regular preventative furnace and air conditioning tune ups are essential to keep your HVAC units running at their best and get the most out of your heating and cooling system.
We’re Ready to Fix Your AC!
Our yearly HVAC maintenance plan includes two visits per year,
once during the Spring and once during the Fall
Air Conditioning Spring Maintenance Includes:
- Visually check overall condition of the Cooling equipment
- Dismantle and Deep Clean Condensing unit, (outdoor unit)
- Deep Clean condenser coil (Outdoor coil)
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test dual capacitor
- Test contactor
- Check fan motor amperage
- Check compressor amperage • Vacuum drain lines
- Inspect evaporator coil (Does not include cleaning)
- Inspect drain pan
- Test for proper Freon Charge
- Check for proper temperature drop
- Check for proper air flow
919 Fix My AC’s Yearly HVAC Maintenance Plan
- Preferred Scheduling for any emergency HVAC repair calls if necessary
- 10% discount on any parts, labor or service call needed
- No after hours charges.
- Make sure to have new filters on hand so we can change them for you!
Furnace and Heat Pump Fall Maintenance Includes:
- Visually Check overall condition of the heating equipment
- Check for leaking gas • Watch start up operation to be sure ignition occurs properly
- Test all vacuum and pressure safety switches
- Test all heat limit safety switches
- Test inducer motor vacuum pressure
- Test inducer motor amperage
- Check flue pipe for blockage
- Check and monitor gas pressures, adjust if necessary
- Clean flame sensors
- Test blower motor capacitors
- Check blower motor amperage
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check for proper airflow
- Check for proper heat rise
- Check for carbon monoxide gases in the home
4 Reasons You Should Get Regular Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Tune Ups
- Save money on your monthly bills
Preventative heating and air conditioning maintenance ensures that your unit(s) operate at their optimum level and at maximum efficiency. This in turns reduces their running time and lowers your monthly heating and cooling bills. Studies* have shown homeowners can save an average of $32.76 per unit per month which adds up to nearly $400 per year.
- Increase Indoor Comfort
Regular air conditioning maintenance tune ups can not only save you money in the short run by reducing your utility bills and save you money monthly and in the long run by prolonging the life of your equipment, but they also result in immediate improvement in the temperature comfort you experience in your home, as well as improvement in humidity control.
- Avoid costly AC repairs
Did you know that on average 80% of air conditioning repairs could have been avoided with proper HVAC maintenance? Routine AC maintenance ensures you catch and fix small AC problems such as refrigerant leaks before they require major system repairs like a burnt compressor.
- Extend the life of your HVAC
Restoring your unit(s) performance and reducing its running time means your heating and cooling system does not have to work as hard to keep you comfortable both in the summer and in the winter, which in turn, cuts down on every day wear and tear of your equipment.
*Study produced and sponsored by the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service LSU Agricultural Center & Gulf States Utility Company
Residential Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Tune Ups
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR HVAC SYSTEM AND SAVE MONEY ON YOUR MONTHLY BILLS
If you require emergency air conditioning repair, please call 919 Fix my AC – (919) 349-6922.
We Service and Repair All Makes & Models of HVAC Systems
919 Fix My AC services all makes and models of air conditioning &s heating equipment in the greater Raleigh Area, including Wake Forest, Cary, Rolesville, Knightdale, Morrisville, Garner, and Apex. All parts used for repairing your heating and air conditioning system are specific to your brand. We never use inferior aftermarket brands.
Experienced Air Conditioning Repair Technicians
We’re fast becoming Raleigh’s most trusted AC repair company because we do the job right the first time.
All of our air conditioning repair technicians have the training, and more importantly, the experience they need to repair your AC unit. They are qualified to service and repair all major brands and models of air conditioners.
And to ensure your safety and comfort, our technicians are also thoroughly background checked and are randomly drug tested.